Project Coordinator Luís Martí-Bonmatí (HULAFE) will present the CHAIMELEON project in a session hosted by project partner EIBIR at the European Congress of Radiology (ECR) 2022.
Big data and artificial intelligence in cancer imaging (Open access)
July 15, 16:00-17:00 CEST
Room: Open Forum #2
– Chairpersons’ introduction (M. Dewey; Berlin/DE)
– Main aspects on data repositories in cancer imaging (L. Marti-Bonmati; Valencia/ES)
– Building and validating artificial intelligence workflows in cancer imaging (K. Lekadir; Barcelona/ES)
– EIBIR activities and upcoming funding opportunities (P. Gordebeke; Vienna/AT)
– Panel discussion: Can causality be inferred from medical images?
Find the session in the ECR programme here: https://connect.myesr.org/course/big-data-and-artificial-intelligence-in-cancer-imaging/
In order to access the open access sessions please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the session page on ESR Connect and select the session you would like to attend
- Click on ‚Login’ in the upper right corner and enter your ESR MyUserArea credentials or create a new ESR account for free (after you have created your account please visit the session page once again)
- The session is now saved in your user menu under ‘My Courses’ which can be accessed via your user icon in the upper right corner